Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am capture and prisoner of my self why?

I am capture and prisoner of my self why?

1.)    Eye capture the vision and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.
2.)    Nose capture the smell and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.
3.)    Tongue capture the taste and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.
4.)    Ear capture the sound and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.
5.)    Mind capture the though  and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.
6.)    Feeling capture the sensation and reflect into our mind, I then add the value that vision, good , bad, name is form, memory is form.

I am helpless and no control of my self.



Buddha said, I can show you the path, but you have to walk the path.
100% , if you put effort by middle way.By yourself effort, you can be enlightenment.
May all being free from suffering and attain enlightenment

No comments: